I am Mary MacRory and I help clients, particularly working women, to shift negative beliefs and thinking by releasing them from being “stuck” and by providing effective coaching and use of holistic therapies so that they can clearly plan and attain their goals (in career, business and personal life), manage stress and generally improve the quality and joy in all aspects of their lives.
A Joint Honours BSc graduate and a senior level accountant for over 38 years, FCCA with a wealth of business and management experience behind me, I have changed direction and researched, qualified as a coach in 3 modalities (life coaching, NLP and QTT) and am combining my years of experience within the corporate world to practice as a life and Business Coach offering the following services:
- One-to-one mentoring or coaching within the business/corporate sector. In person or by skype.
- One-to-one Life Coaching, especially women. In person or by Skype.
- Corporate seminars – employee engagement, wellness, stress and time management incorporating a holistic approach and boosting energy, satisfaction and productivity.
- Holistic retreat week in Tenerife incorporating morning coaching and afternoon yoga, swimming, tennis etc.
- Writing a book on Women, Work and Wellness which combines practical tips, techniques based on my own corporate business experience combined with coaching, mentoring knowledge and experience to enable women find more success and joy in their personal and professional lives.